Bed Bug Heater Treatment TRI-FLO 120 20 Amp
Bed Bug Heater Treatment Room System Heat treatments are a safe and effective alternative to spraying your belongings with chemicals. A bed bug heater can treat a space quickly and thoroughly by safely heating insulated items to a lethal temperature. This saves time spent checking each and every item, and saves money that may otherwise be spent replacing infested items that are thrown out.
The Tri-Flo 325 is a new, safer and simpler design for heat treatments. It's portable, durable, ETL-certified, and made in the USA. Included is everything you need to effectively treat a hotel room or bedroom of up to 325 square feet with just one 110-volt, 20-amp plug per heater unit and another 15-amp plug for the circulation fan. This is especially attractive to hotel managers and owners, since rooms can be treated more quickly and put back in service sooner.
- 2 x Eradi-Flo 1,800-watt heaters (110v, 20a circuit required for each)
- 1 x Circulation fan (110v, 15a circuit required)
- 1 x Laser thermometer
Ideal for rooms up to 120 square feet.
Required power outlet access:
- 2 x 110-120 Volt, 20 Amp
- 1 x 110-120 Volt, 15 Amp
Power Outlet Requirements:
Determine the number and type(s) of power sources available to the area. At a minimum, you will need access to either 2 independent 110-volt, 20 amp circuits, or 1 220-volt, 30 amp circuit.
For rooms over 325 square feet, you will ideally have access to both 110-volt and 220-volt circuits. Use extension cords to reach circuits adjacent to the room itself, if needed.
The simplest starter package is intended for rooms up to 120 square feet. This package includes two 110-volt, 1800-watt heaters, along with a 15-amp circulation fan and a handheld laser thermometer.
There are two packages available, designed for rooms up to 325 square feet. The 110 starter includes three 110-volt, 1800-watt heaters, while the 220 starter includes a single 220-volt, 5000-watt heater. The 220 Starter is easier to use and more affordable, but requires access to a more powerful circuit. If that is not possible, the 110 Starter is a suitable alternative.
The Tri-Flo 500 Combo package combines a 5000-watt heater with two 1800-watt heaters. This is a much more potent solution intended for larger spaces, and will require access to both 110-volt and 220-volt power sources on independent circuits.
Using the Tri-Flo Bed Bug Heat Treatment Kit:
- Pre-heat the room by setting the thermostat to the highest setting available, ideally 90 degrees or more.
- Place your Eradi-Flo heaters around the bed and other key treatment areas so that they heat up first. Note: Keep heaters away from curtains, bed skirts, and other fabric or flammable material.
- Turn the Eradi-Flo heaters on the high setting and monitor location temperatures until the room reaches a temperature of roughly 106 degrees.
- Once the room temperature has reached approximately 106 degrees, place the included fan in the room to provide heat circulation. Point the fan at the most heavily infested areas and turn it on the high setting.
- Monitor location temperatures until the room has maintained a temperature of around 135 degrees for 2 to 4 hours, depending on the level of infestation. This temperature will be uncomfortable to stay present in, so check in every 30 minutes or so with the included laser thermometer.
Publisher: Colorado Tri-Flo Systems
Details: Don't Put Stuff in A Chamber, Leave It in the Room and Use Our Bed Bug Heaters to Kill Everything Including Where They're Hiding and Breeding
- This heating package contains two 120 volt heaters, one fan, and a laser infrared thermometer
- Great for killing bed bugs in average-sized bedrooms around 120 square feet
- Capable of producing up to 12,300 BTUs
- No more setting up temporary heating chambers, just leave your items and place our heaters into a room and get the job done.
- 2 - ER1800, 1,800 watt heaters
- Each ER1800 heater requires a dedicated 110 volt 20 Amp circuit
- Total of 12,300 BTU's
- Each ER1800 heater puts out 250 CFM of airflow
- One fan, 1,720 CFM of airflow - model and color may vary
- One laser infrared thermometer - model may vary
- Maximum temperature 155°F
- Heater dimensions: 15.5″ x 16″ x 10.25″
- Each heater weighs 16 lbs
- ETL Listed and CE Mark
- Free shipping to the continental USA
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout