Harris Bed Bug & Egg Killer, 16oz Aerosol Spray
- Kills Bed Bugs & Their Eggs When Spray Dries - The spray will kill once completely dried and continues to kill bed bugs weeks after application
- Odorless Formula - Odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions
- EPA Registered - Approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 1021-1767-3)
- Variety of Surface Applications - Apply as a surface spray to luggage, mattresses, furniture, box springs and more. See label for the full list.
- High-Pressure Aerosol - High-pressure aerosol spray helps to treat deep into cracks and crevices where bed bugs are hiding
Details: Harris Egg Kill Aerosol kills bed bugs and their eggs. It is currently the only Harris bed bug product that is EPA approved for use on luggage and clothing items and uses a different formulation than our bed bug killer gallon and quart trigger sprays. We recommend using this product in combination with our bed bug killer trigger sprays on mattresses and box springs. Apply to cracks and crevices around baseboards, floorboards, bed frames, wall hangings, headboards, furniture, door and window frames, millwork and walls. Apply as the surface spray to carpet, mattresses, box springs, walls, bedding, floor, rugs, garments, luggage, closets, drapes and other window appointments. This item is registered with the EPA (No. 1021-1767-3).
Can not be shipped to CA
Please read labels and follow instructions on how to use