Harris Bed Bug Killer, Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Extended Residual Kill Formula (GALLON)
- Kills Bed Bugs When Spray Dries - The spray will kill once completely dried and continues to kill bed bugs weeks after application
- Great Value - 1 Gallon allows for repeated applications on an on-going basis to effectively eliminate bed bugs
- Odorless Formula - Odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions
- EPA Registered - Approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-11)
- Extended Trigger Sprayer - Use the included trigger sprayer to effectively treat areas where bed bugs are hiding
Details: Harris Bed Bug Killer Gallon Spray uses an odorless and non-staining formula continues to kill after the spray has been applied. This item is registered with the EPA (No. 3-11) and is approved for indoor use in apartments and residences. Additionally, it features an extended trigger sprayer for easy application. The gallon is an excellent value, allowing for repeated applications on an ongoing basis to effectively eliminate bed bugs. The spray is great to use in combination with a bed bug fogger, bed bug traps, bed bug interceptors, bed bug powder, bed bug bombs and bed bug mattress encasement covers to eliminate these bugs from your home.
Disclaimer : Please read and follow instructions on how to use properly and correctly